[Event] KRONO-SAFE to showcase the ASTERIOS integration with ANSYS SCADE at the “S3P Alliance Day”
The S3P Platform aims to enable the rapid development and commercial exploitation of Internet of Things (IoT) connected products and services, combining unique features of safety, cyber security, agility and portability.
The S3P Alliance was created to develop an international ecosystem and enable its adoption by other industry leaders and services. It was set up by the S3P Consortium with the support of the Embedded France Association, the Cap’tronic Association and the Eclipse Foundation.
Participation to the “S3P Alliance Day” is free. It is possible to register here until September 30th.
You will discover on this occasion:
- The latest innovations of the S3P Project
- Live demos of S3P Alliance members, including the ASTERIOS and ANSYS SCADE integration based on a Flight Control System (FCS) use case
- How large industrial integrators (AIRBUS, ALSTOM, ALTRAN, SAFRAN, SCHNEIDER Electric, ST Microelectronics, SURTEC, THALES, etc.) and technological SMEs are using the S3P Platform.
Date and place
- October 19, 2018 – 08:30 to 17:15
- ALTRAN, 96 Avenue Charles de Gaulle (92200, Neuilly-sur-Seine)
Learn more at http://www.s3p-alliance.fr/