The digitization of industrial platforms (IIoT evolution) is opening the door to the coexistence of a large number of functions with different constraints (determinism, safety, security, best effort…). This leads to a significant increase in the complexity of embedded applications.
ASTERIOS® guarantees by construction the determinism and performance required by real-time industrial control systems, as well as the security and safety compounded by the IIoT evolution. Moreover, the coexistence without interference of ASTERIOS® with a guest-OS allows to design easily mixed-criticality applications able to communicate on an open network without compromising security.
ASTERIOS® Highlights for Industrial Automation
- Integrated toolset with built-in simulator for early validation of the application timing behavior
- Fast and robust integration through the automated calculation of scheduling and run-time tables
- Guaranteed determinism on single- and multi-core
- Time and space partitioning kernel for mixed-criticality industrial applications
- Ready for IEC 61508 safety standard certification
- Safe and secure coexistence with guest-OS on ARMv7/v8 without any virtualization
- [LinkedIN/Pulse] The “Important” Things of the Internet, Maurice Pitel – Innovation Project Manager at SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- [Blog] Deterministic Real Time Communication paradigm
- [Blog] Using the Time-Triggered approach for a better design of safety critical Real-Time Systems
- [Blog] Settling the Time- vs. Event-Triggered Debate
Schedule A Call